• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do face masks work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I think they proved quite a bit. Mostly, they show that something is better than nothing at all. I'd like to know what the super geniuses that DON'T study infectious diseases as their life cause - would say if nothing was done about this pandemic. What if no one suggested we wear a mask? what if no one tried to find a vaccine, or other cures. Can you imagine the fire the CDC would be under if they did NOTHING? I don't agree with mandates, and forcing people to do what they don't agree with. But where would we be if EVERYONE decided it was all bullshit, and ignored it? Imagine for a minute.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
If you stand for nothing, you are that same thing.
Why would I leave my home? The American spirit is to fight for what is right, not to run away..., well...., like the French.

Actually it is Facist. Study your history and you will know the difference. Although I do agree that the left progressives act both on the far left and the far right at the same time so I undersand your confusion.

For reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_have_two_cows
You don't even know the definition of fascist let alone the history of it.

Cheezer

I think they proved quite a bit. Mostly, they show that something is better than nothing at all. I'd like to know what the super geniuses that DON'T study infectious diseases as their life cause - would say if nothing was done about this pandemic. What if no one suggested we wear a mask? what if no one tried to find a vaccine, or other cures. Can you imagine the fire the CDC would be under if they did NOTHING? I don't agree with mandates, and forcing people to do what they don't agree with. But where would we be if EVERYONE decided it was all bullshit, and ignored it? Imagine for a minute.
Well, it is an unlikely scenario that Everyone would ignore it and, I think, a little bit naive to even suggest that. The test in the video only proved that if you put bodily fluids from a sick or healthy person into a Petrie dish you will have activity because you will have some sort of bacteria present in every case. The type of bacteria was not evaluated. The conclusion would be, then, that every person should wear a mask always. I don't like that idea, do you?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I remember in high school that they'd send a girl home for not wearing a bra. Nobody made a stink about it. I never would have imagined that there'd be a point in time that grown men would be whining like a bunch of little girls about something so inconsequential as being asked to wear a mask.
This was the 10th smash n grab guy wearing a mask, didn't work out too well for him:
un-masked.jpg

Cheezer

I remember in high school that they'd send a girl home for not wearing a bra. Nobody made a stink about it. I never would have imagined that there'd be a point in time that grown men would be whining like a bunch of little girls about something so inconsequential as being asked to wear a mask.
Yes, but it doesn't stop with simply ASKING you to wear a mask. They want to MAKE you wear one. Then they make you get the vaccine. Then you must have papers to prove you have gotten it. Scientists in Sweden have created a chip that is placed under your skin so you can be checked for being vaccinated. Not something I would consider being inconsequential.
If you listen to 5% of the nutcases on here, that's exactly what they want. They are asking everyone to rebel. Because I don't believe you watched the whole thing, I think your part of that 5%. no point in discussing it further.

Cheezer

If you listen to 5% of the nutcases on here, that's exactly what they want. They are asking everyone to rebel. Because I don't believe you watched the whole thing, I think your part of that 5%. no point in discussing it further.
I think you have greatly underestimated the percentage of nutcases as well as which side you are on.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Damn GAC, I really thought you were going to produce a man with a bra on his face.
Grandma pitted his cart into the door frame so he couldn't get out - grabbed him & yanked his mask off.
I didn't even know they had Walmarts in Canada.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I think you have greatly underestimated the percentage of nutcases as well as which side you are on.
I'm independent, I'm not a side-taker. You are probably correct on my underestimating... I was being kind to my sign forum buddies. I don't agree with all of them. Some I fully respect, but we disagree on this pandemic topic. We talk, and agree to disagree. You, I don't know, and I don't think I need to know you.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Yes, but it doesn't stop with simply ASKING you to wear a mask. They want to MAKE you wear one. Then they make you get the vaccine. Then you must have papers to prove you have gotten it. Scientists in Sweden have created a chip that is placed under your skin so you can be checked for being vaccinated. Not something I would consider being inconsequential.
Ok drama. They also invented a bike that shoves a dildo up your ass as you ride it but that doesn't mean that they're gonna require everyone to sell their cars and ride one. They can't even get people to go the speed limit or stop at stop signs yet you think they're gonna implant microchips in everyone. Stupid.

Cheezer

I'm independent, I'm not a side-taker. You are probably correct on my underestimating... I was being kind to my sign forum buddies. I don't agree with all of them. Some I fully respect, but we disagree on this pandemic topic. We talk, and agree to disagree. You, I don't know, and I don't think I need to know you.

Ok drama. They also invented a bike that shoves a dildo up your *** as you ride it but that doesn't mean that they're gonna require everyone to sell their cars and ride one. They can't even get people to go the speed limit or stop at stop signs yet you think they're gonna implant microchips in everyone. Stupid.
Enjoy your bike ride!

binki

Well, I believe my original premise was that if the (California) government mandated masks to prevent the spread of a virus in a pandemic, shouldn't it be actually done and if those that make the mandates don't do it, is it really effective or are they just not afraid and therefore the last 2 years was a dream/nightmare we will all wake up from shortly?

Well the "Big Game" is on the 13th and the mask mandate ends on the 15th (Unless extended or revoked). What will happen when nightmares hit reality in Los Angeles? I am just watching for the fun of it.

Cheezer

Well, I believe my original premise was that if the (California) government mandated masks to prevent the spread of a virus in a pandemic, shouldn't it be actually done and if those that make the mandates don't do it, is it really effective or are they just not afraid and therefore the last 2 years was a dream/nightmare we will all wake up from shortly?

Well the "Big Game" is on the 13th and the mask mandate ends on the 15th (Unless extended or revoked). What will happen when nightmares hit reality in Los Angeles? I am just watching for the fun of it.
I see your point and fully agree. LA has many nightmares, mostly self-induced by elite liberals who think they are above the laws that they put in place. Rules for thee but not for me. Where does it stop? At what point do people just say" We've had enough"?

I gave up on pro sports when they politicized them but I may have to watch just to see how that goes.

CanuckSigns

I hate to break it to you, but this technology has existed for like 20 years, in fact I had it done a while ago....to my dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.