• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do you know where to get vector art like this?

VinylSticks

I have a customer looking to do some traditional cut vinyl "stripes" for the sides of her car. She wants them to be "girly" but modern. Flowers, tribal, swooshes, etc. Does anybody know a site where I can show her a bunch of options, then I can download the artwork to use? Free or Pay, doesn't matter. I have included samples of the designs she showed me. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_4776.PNG
    IMG_4776.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 571
  • IMG_4780.PNG
    IMG_4780.PNG
    3.3 MB · Views: 495

VinylSticks

The Internet is full of “girly” floral modern designs to go on the side of a car that I can download in vector format? Please share your link with me.

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
The Internet is full of “girly” floral modern designs to go on the side of a car that I can download in vector format? Please share your link with me.
So I guess it's safe to say, you don't know how to convert them from JPEGS to Vectors or EPS Files?

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
For the customer, it would be cheaper to buy them off the internet, The effort your spending looking and or converting the files to vector is worth more than they are charging for the examples shown, and they won't want to pay any more.

SeeEmWhyKay

Print Plug & Pigment Procurer
Friends don't let friends ruin perfectly good cars with this tacky nonsense. If someone asked me to make these I'd have to politely decline- I wouldn't want my name associated with this abhorrent "design".

ArtViz505

Creative Designer
Try and do a search in Allfreedownloads.com. They should have something like that design in there.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Just looking at it makes my back hurt. Designs like that will take forever to weed. Not worth it - unless you charge by the pick - and your friend won't want to pay that.

as for the artwork source, there are tons of repositories: Istock, shutterstock to name two.
Or, learn how to turn raster art to vector and your online imaging resources are endless.

JetPress

Like jochwat said, if you search "floral ornament" or something you might find some nice borders that you can take a part and make something out of it.

TammieH

Search "Free Floral Clipart"...play around with your search criteria Google "cute tribal black and white clip art" etc

MikePro

+1 vecteezy is a great starting point. If there's not enough free stuff for you to access, it provides linked content for pay2play.