• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do you like monthly fees

Sidney

Do you like monthly fees?? There was a time when investing into a monthly subscription seemed to be " the norm". There are some things personally, I have no problem investing into monthly. To make software a mandatory monthly fee is not fair for all business owners. Yes, being cloud based has its advantage but I like options. GraphixCALC Sign Estimator is locally installed and allows you to sync all computers via the cloud (which many are free!!). Contact us and we will show you what GraphixCALC Sign Estimator has to offer.

Biker Scout

Nope... and will never pay monthly for software. In fact, I'm never upgrading my Adobe Suite to CC. They have lost my business. I will continue to use what I've got until I can't. Then I permanently switch my workflow to Affinity's product line. Which have been working out very well so far.

reQ

Yep, i don't like that business model also (talking only about design software) Using Corel 7. Saving everything to NAS, which duplicates everything from shop to home based NAS.

P.S. Will do it until i can't, like other guy said

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, years ago, they used to say, go by way of the internet, it's free...... and soooo fast. Just a little monthly cost to have it. Well worth it. Well, that cost has gone SkyHigh and is outta control. Oops, I forget to mention, everything else that went by the wayside because internet/cyberspace was so much cheaper and better and faster and just about everything..... is now gone. It's now like highway robbery.

Gotta do what ya gotta do. No fighting City Hall. It's called rolling with the punches. Give up this thief to be taken by another. It's all a vicious cycle.
So glad I'm on my way out.......................... :Sleeping:​