• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do you think i'm "high"?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Think you still sell by the square foot which is out dated.

You're correct if you're referring to a simple minded square foot model as in area * rate.

But, if you're not profoundly innumerate, there is nothing wrong with integrating a complete pricing model around area of the product. Done properly it yields sound and consistent pricing. Far more consistent than the legion of products currently available.

As long as the model is reasonably correct you can express the results by the square foot, by the pound, or by the cycles of the moon. It really doesn't matter how you express the results, it's how you arrived at those results.

S

scarface

I've gotten that impression after reading a few of your posts.

I'm with Jill....keep this where it belongs. Buy the premium subscription cheap skate. :ROFLMAO:

why would you think i'm high? Sorry i ask questions to learn more

skyhigh

J/K scarface

When I read the title, I thought you were talking about something else. But hey, Gino has his vises:bushmill:, I thought maybe you had yours.

Attachments

• marijuana-leaf.jpg
    marijuana-leaf.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 116

sjm

You're correct if you're referring to a simple minded square foot model as in area * rate.

But, if you're not profoundly innumerate, there is nothing wrong with integrating a complete pricing model around area of the product. Done properly it yields sound and consistent pricing. Far more consistent than the legion of products currently available.

As long as the model is reasonably correct you can express the results by the square foot, by the pound, or by the cycles of the moon. It really doesn't matter how you express the results, it's how you arrived at those results.

I respect that but I think understanding what margin you need to make to cover off your overhead allows you to be more competitive.

Granted if you can command $15.00 a square foot power to yah. Though it unrealistic in today's market.

S

scarface

I thought $435 for installed lettering only was a good price. I don't see how you could get much higher.. Remember this is supplying no substrate.

As for vises, I don't drink, smoke or do anything.