• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dodge Challenger RT Stripes

LMSigns24

I did not know if there was a place to purchase Manufacturers stripes other than dealerships. I am looking for the Dodge Challenger RT Stripes in matte Black.

strypguy

Yeah I made my own for a friends SRT. Not too bad of a job. Didn't use anyone templates, just made from scratch.

I have three pics of this car in my pic album if you can access that.

John

picture.php

Last edited:

LMSigns24

Ok, I have decided to make my own stripes. I do need a template though cause this is for a dealership. Neeeds to be perfect! I need to purchase a vehicle template. What site sells these individually?

klemgraphics

I just installed a factory set last week, tried to put on a set from somewhere else that the guy bought about a month before that but quickly realized that the mirror hole and the door handle hole did not match up correctly. If you plan on making your own I would strongly advise that you leave some extra around the handle and mirrors to trim to fit later. I use restylers choice a lot but I think I would steer clear for this.