• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone Groupon?

Bigdawg

Just Me
I joined a while back and never saw anything worth hitting the buy button on. But just got passes for my son-in-law and granddaughter to go swim with the manatees at half price. (Their Christmas present) Pretty dang cool.

Anyone else use groupons?

jiarby

Yesterday the Groupon Board of Directors rejected a 6 BILLION dollar takeover offer from Google... oMG... Dummies.

I predict that they will regret it in a year or two. The DIGG guy also rejected (a couple years ago) a giant offer and now he would sell for a case of soda.

Sometimes these .com guys drink a little too much of their own Kool-Aid and it affects their judgement!

royster13

Pizza places I have talked to that use GROUPON rarely repeat because they do not get loyal clients.....Once most potential coupon issuers cycle through GROUPON will fade away....They should have taken the cash and ran...

CheapVehicleWrap

There's been 3 or 4 really good local deals but I haven't bought. Client with 2 restaurants wants to try it.

If google does get it they can run it with virtually no overheard as the major expense is adwords.

iSign

googroupon? Almost soons like goo-be-gone...lol. :Big Laugh

no.. goo-upon! :thumb:

a brilliant marketing opportunity..

...goo-gone users can now recycle the snot out of the adhesive residue they generate with the use of goo-gone... (pun intended)

....and the makers of goo-gone take this snot back for free & package it as goo-upon, for use in home made post-it-notes, and even smearing evenly on giftwrapping paper for home made cri-cut media...

...AND, these new goo-upon users will have to by more goo-gone too!!! brilliant!! :rock-n-roll:
lather/rinse/repeat ... and the cycle continues...

(for a boring Saturday morning)

GypsyGraphics

i've never heard of a grupoon

and i was laughing soooo hard at doug's post
until i though.... that's not funny it's brilliant. where can i buy that goo!!!!