• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone have a source for 1/32" thick applique letters 5/8" tall

Fine Signs

Does anyone have a source for 1/32" thick applique letters 5/8" tall

Attachments

• IMG_3471.jpg
    IMG_3471.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 184

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
We have the raw material here in Denver if you have an engraver. Otherwise you might contact Sign Concepts here in Colorado. She does a lot of custom jobs etc. 303-232-5999

Last edited:

Fine Signs

Okay, I'll bite. What's an applique letter ??
Maybe I'm not calling them by the correct name. 1/32" thick rowmark with adhesive on the back. These are thin and small and stuck to the plaque. In the photo you can see some of the damaged letters on the top line of copy

Mr. Signboy

Maybe I'm not calling them by the correct name. 1/32" thick rowmark with adhesive on the back. These are thin and small and stuck to the plaque. In the photo you can see some of the damaged letters on the top line of copy
Appliqué, I believe, is a type of sewing? I know a lot of people that refer to tactile lettering adhered to a sign as appliqué though, not sure why but it’s definitely a term I’ve heard before. Do you just want the lettering cut or are you trying to source complete ada signs?

You can order the 1/32" material from Hansen Supply or JDS, they both sell Rowmark brand. Gemini also sells it, under a house brand, I think it's called Duets?

Last edited:

gnubler

I just encountered plaques like this yesterday on a site survey. The material is listed in my JDS Sign Supply catalog as Applique sheet stock 1/32". See if they have it in stock?