• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone have the colorchoice rip software download link?

beppe34

Roland Color Choice 4

Hi all

My old RIP computer (Win XP - about 10 years old) has thrown in the towel and simply gave up its life :( ... however a new computer is about to take over.. but now I can't find printer drivers for my Roland Camjet CJ500.
I really don't need the program Color Choice - since I am using Flexi Sign - but I need the PS adobe printer drivers for Roland CJ 500 that came with the installation of Color Choice.

I can't find the installation media for Color Choice in my old boxes of junk - so if there is anyone out there who can help me I would be very happy :)

Have a nice day everybody
/pierre

westride

i also need drivers or colorchoice 4.0 for my sj500

i also need drivers or colorchoice 4.0 for my sj500 can anyone help or tell me where to get it?

Hi all

My old RIP computer (Win XP - about 10 years old) has thrown in the towel and simply gave up its life :( ... however a new computer is about to take over.. but now I can't find printer drivers for my Roland Camjet CJ500.
I really don't need the program Color Choice - since I am using Flexi Sign - but I need the PS adobe printer drivers for Roland CJ 500 that came with the installation of Color Choice.

I can't find the installation media for Color Choice in my old boxes of junk - so if there is anyone out there who can help me I would be very happy :)

/pierre

bluey68

Hi There
I have a Roland CJ500 and I also need colorchoice so i can print to the plotter
I cant find the installation disc nor the download online
If you can send me a copy of the zip to my email Id greatly appreciate it please so I can get my CCJ500 working

Thanks for your help please
Andre
email
bluey68ar@gmail.com

impremara515

Roland Color Choice 4

Hi all

/pierre
Hi, Can you send me a copy of the colorchoice for a Roland PC-600?

My email is impremara515@gmail.com

Thanks and best regards.
Jean

Fantazia

Cannot tell if ColorChoice 4.5 is compatible with your printer. Use download link and try. ISO Images are too big to fit in a mail.

Sheri Jeric

not to sound like a broken record... but I also need it. Uninstalled and deleted it today thinking I could just get it back from rolands site, like I have in the past... only to find out that they took the link off about 5 months ago.. I have searched every possible place I can think of to download but can only find the updater. any help is very very very appreciated :)