• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone have the Ultimate Flames Mega Pack

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have a copy that was sent for consideration when we considered reselling their package. I only looked at them as far as their construction which was good. I have never produced any graphics with them but have no reason to expect anything less than clean cutting.

The animal flames seem to draw the most interest.

clutz2000

I have a copy that was sent for consideration when we considered reselling their package. I only looked at them as far as their construction which was good. I have never produced any graphics with them but have no reason to expect anything less than clean cutting.

Would you be interested in getting rid of it?

Nice avatar/logo Chris!
(nice new status tag too)

Yes... Rick did a great job didn't he :)

And it feels good to be part of such a great website too...

canadianchef

Hi Chris !

I have the Ultimate Flames Mega Pack . I purchased it when it first came available and have used it on several occassions thus far with excellant results.It is not in the league of Barry's digital flames by any means. However for the money it is an excellant investment.
Take Care !
terry:smile:

Flame

Fire like this?

haha. Had to throw in another shameless example of my love for all things flamey.

Attachments

• 8minute quickie.jpg
    8minute quickie.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 197

mbandrlb

i bought the mini package off ebay for around $40.i've used it a couple times.they look pretty good.Fred is right,the animal flames draw the most interest.

mike

Jackpine

flame package

i bought the mini package off ebay for around $40.i've used it a couple times.they look pretty good.Fred is right,the animal flames draw the most interest.

mike
I did the same. Good quality vectors. I powerclip bitmaps in them using Coreldraw for auto work. The kids like that. It was worth the money.

ckoziol

I just purchased the Ultimate Flames MEGA PACK 2 for $209. Nice stuff in the animals section and the race flags, but the flames section has a lot of very similar items. I don't think it was worth the $$

Geary

I met Mike Lavalle at an event at my friend Greg Reid's shop a few years ago. Did you guys know that Mike does all his sketchwork freehand digitally before he attempts performs with a real airbrush on vehicles?

Well....no duh....ya huh........ :tongue:

paid $599 for the whole works in 2005
not real happy no catalogue
then they come out with catalogue 2006
and i ask for catalogue they wouldn't help me out