• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does Flexi have the ability to export or create pdf files?

gabagoo

I run into issues with this software. I have a file that is rather large and was originally a pdf file made from a combo of bitmap and vector graphics. I want to send a proof to the customer but can't find a pdf option. Does it exist? If not what is the best way to save the file so that it is small enough to email but also holds the resolution so the customer can look it over easily?
Signlab can do it so I am not sure why Flexi can't..or maybe it can I just have no idea where they hide it

Lorrie Acord

I run into issues with this software. I have a file that is rather large and was originally a pdf file made from a combo of bitmap and vector graphics. I want to send a proof to the customer but can't find a pdf option. Does it exist? If not what is the best way to save the file so that it is small enough to email but also holds the resolution so the customer can look it over easily?
Signlab can do it so I am not sure why Flexi can't..or maybe it can I just have no idea where they hide it
Yes, I do it with every sign layout we make, to attach to the sales order.