• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does Roland sell replacement VW Dual discs anymore?

tedbragg

I can't find our copy in the shop anywhere, and while looking online I can't locate a request form or download or shop link to buy a replacement disc. This drive is failing and I need this REALLY bad!

netsol

Premium Subscriber
register the machine on the roland website in support

call tech support/customer service

ask for "media replacemenr" of a lost or broken disk

i have done this several times & never paid more than $15 (shipping)

motopartsguy

Just updated to versaworks6 have been on versaworks5 and lower versions for over 10 years. I am having a problem with my cut contor line the file only contains 1 cut contor I have even tried the same file in versaworks5.5. The problem is I load the file it shows my cut contor. I then print only, laminate, put the print back in switch to cut only and it shows my cut contor along with another cut contor the versaworks6 seems to be generating all on its own that cuts around my bleed (over print) as well. This is really annoying It now takes 2 times as long to cut because of the extra cut contors and for our application is harder to weed. Am I doing somthing wrong or is this how the new versaworks 6 software works now. I have gone through every setting and cant find anything to fix it.

tedbragg

Sounds like your cutcontour line is being converted 'stroke to outlines' before being saved. Also, check to see if there's more than one copy of the cutcontour line sitting atop each other. Sometimes PDFs will generate extra lines upon export (something to do with its bizarre handling of clipping paths) and that will make VW cut twice along the same lines.