• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

does this suck

Salmoneye

Gook luck with everything. Sounds like a stressful week. There is another thread going about stress relieving libations, you might want to check it out :)

OldPaint

ive done a few of these A, AA, A+, A+++....businesses who do this just to get a 1ST LISTING IN THE YELLOW PAGES.....and ive always made the A, AA A++ VERY SMALL.........and made what the sell or do........
MAIN COPY....

Attachments

• FLOORING.jpg
    FLOORING.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 79
Do people still use Yellow Pages? Doesn't seem so with everyone I talk to. Let him know that the graphic on his van will do more than any Yellow Pages and then change the name to something that works better. I agree that "Flooring" should be the most prominent as that's what he's selling not ayes or aeys.

slappy

Thanks Gino and OP for the suggestions. And it's AEY for sure Rex. I'm just lost in the woods today. I just need to remember to KISS