• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dont skip lunch ever again on an install..

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Sounds like it is time to move to Austin, hippy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Kottwitz-Graphics

I haven't eaten pizza in 4 years. I used to love pizza, and papa John's was my absolute favorite.

But I got food poisoning from a bbq chicken and bacon pizza from dominoes, and haven't eaten it since...

even the smell makes my stomach turn...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
just a generic pic found on the interweb...

Anchor is for visitors, WNYers can get quality wings on just about any corner

Yeah, I've had them. They're good, but not out of this world good. I've lived all over NY and even my podunk hometown has better.

TimToad

I haven't eaten pizza in 4 years. I used to love pizza, and papa John's was my absolute favorite.

But I got food poisoning from a bbq chicken and bacon pizza from dominoes, and haven't eaten it since...

even the smell makes my stomach turn...

Domino's, Papa Johns? You my friend haven't been eating pizza for a lot longer than 4 years. LOL

bannertime

Domino's, Papa Johns? You my friend haven't been eating pizza for a lot longer than 4 years. LOL

This is soo true. I've been making my own for the past few months, and it's been way easier than I ever imagined! I can make an amazing pizza for less than $10 with fresh balls of mozz, parm, and pepperonis. The rest can be made homemade or when I'm lazy, store bought sauce and dough. A friend of mine makes that cauliflower dough, but I'm too stubborn to try it.

A place just opened up near me called Marcos and I will say that it's some pretty dang good pizza.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
There is no such thing as bad pizza, especially if there's pepperoni on it. Some is excellent and some mediocre, but none of it's bad..... as long as it's not a sweet sauce.

Baz

Sorry Gino but i disagree.

The worst pizza i ever got was under cooked, put in a Styrofoam container that was to small so it was all melting towards the center and the pepperoni still had plastic around the edges!

I couldn't even send it back since it was a customer who made it for me for free!

They did not stay in business to long....

just a generic pic found on the interweb...

Anchor is for visitors, WNYers can get quality wings on just about any corner

Mmmm! I buy Anchor Bar wing sauce regularly and make them at home. Good stuff. Not as good as Wing-Time sauce IMO but very good. I just got some of their Suicidal recipe wing sauce in last week. I can't wait to try it. Buffalo wings are definitely in my top three list of favorite foods.

There is no such thing as bad pizza, especially if there's pepperoni on it. Some is excellent and some mediocre, but none of it's bad..... as long as it's not a sweet sauce.

I have to disagree...

Chicago deep dish pizza is garbage. I prefer some dough, tomato sauce and toppings with my disgusting bowl of melted cheese.

TimToad

As if Chicagoans know the first thing about pizza. :rolleyes:

Those are fightin' words dammit.

FYI, the average Chicagoan rarely eats deep dish except on special occasions. Thin, almost cracker like crusts cooked at high temperature with a savory, tomato sauce and good fennel in the sausage and/or pepperoni are the go to.

neato

Those are fightin' words dammit.

FYI, the average Chicagoan rarely eats deep dish except on special occasions. Thin, almost cracker like crusts cooked at high temperature with a savory, tomato sauce and good fennel in the sausage and/or pepperoni are the go to.
Yeah! I've really gotten into Homerun Inn, it's like a thin Chicago style. Good stuff!

TimToad

Yeah! I've really gotten into Homerun Inn, it's like a thin Chicago style. Good stuff!

Every neighborhood has its own little pizza joint that folks grow up loving. Home Run Inn is on the Southside, we were Northsiders. Up by us, it was a place named Pat's Pizza that everybody loved.

The original Home Run Inn is located not far from where the trade school I attended was. Every holiday season most of the trades held parties there for their apprentices. One year after one of those parties some under age apprentice who had been served left and while crossing the street got creamed by a car. We see them in the frozen section from time to time and will usually buy them. Their crust is awesome.

https://www.homeruninnpizza.com/location/chicago-31st-street/