• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double Sided sticker

nairda

Would anyone mind sending me an example double sided sticker created on omega for the gerber as i am having trouble creating one and would like to know how its done.
Many thnx

nairda

sorry

sorry just read im not allowed to request files on here, but if some1 could send one to my email it would be a great help.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
pops.gif
You're not allowed to ask for digital files at Signs 101 but here's a link to a couple of threads that should be of help. They're at a different forum so you may have to register to be able to read them.

KR3signguy

you just need to layer side one over mirrored side two. if the colors are the same on both sides , substitute in the file different colors for one side so you can easily recognize and select them if adjustments are needed. Send to quickplot and apply a flood coat of white in between, all done on Imagecal clear. You'll be printing reverse then floodcoat or white mask and then forward.