• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Downloading VersaWorks

RobbieTremblay

Hello!

So earlier this week we purchased a new computer here at our shop for our art department, which will be generally used for graphic design as well as printing and cutting vinyl. We've managed to get our plotter and design software set up on the new machine, but unfortunately we seem to have lost the install CD for Versaworks. For the last couple days I've been having to plug in the old computer in order to get anything printed out of our Roland VersaArt RS-540, which is obviously pretty inconvenient. I was wondering if there is anywhere that I can download VersaWorks, or if the only option is to purchase a brand new copy.

Thanks in advance,
Robbie

signrios

welcome from tejas!!!
you can contact roland tech support, they will issue you a password that will grant you
access to their server where you can download the latest versa rip.

good luck

RobbieTremblay

Thanks for the quick replies and the warm welcome everyone. The guys we bought the printer from stopped selling Roland products a couple years back and they actually recommended asking on these forums haha. I called up Roland and they said they can't offer downloads because Adobe owns part of the software and they don't allow them to do it or something along those lines? Anyways, they told me that there's another local Roland dealer still operating I can contact, and they happen to be a company with whom I've worked with in the past. They've offered to set us up with a new copy this afternoon which I am about to go pick up, which I'm sure is as big of a relief to you guys as it is for me.

Thanks again for the help,
Robbie