• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DTF Printer

morty87

Hello,
I have been looking at buying a DTF printer. This will mostly be used for making transfers for t-shirts. Does anyone have one, or recommend one that would ideally be able to print at least 11-17"? I don't have the WTT kind of money to start this up so thought this "may" be a cheaper alternative as a hobby printer?Thank you for any help/suggestions you may have.

rjssigns

Hello,
I have been looking at buying a DTF printer. This will mostly be used for making transfers for t-shirts. Does anyone have one, or recommend one that would ideally be able to print at least 11-17"? I don't have the WTT kind of money to start this up so thought this "may" be a cheaper alternative as a hobby printer?Thank you for any help/suggestions you may have.
Nothing cheap or hobby level when talking about a laser printer for making quality transfers.

Want the least expensive way to get into t-shirts? Have a place like FM Expressions make the transfers for you. Then all you need is a heat press.
There are others besides FM out there too. You can search the forum and there are some good threads regarding individual experiences with pre-made transfers.