• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dumb flexi again (this time production manager)

Flame

Well, I can only imagine this is ANOTHER problem with Flexi. I can't see how it's my equipments problem. I am printing with a Mutoh, and cutting with a Graphtec FC7000. I have been using FlexiPro 7.6v2. I hope someone can help me with my problem, because it's REALLY setting me back!

I have been printing banners for a day and a half, and I switched over to print decals again. I printed some out, laminated them, and then fed them into my cutter. Now, my production manager always sends out jobs as both a print job and a cut job. Well, I noticed that I didn't have a cut job when I went to cut it! I searched all over, and tried re-sending it a half dozen times, it never shows up in production manager!!!! I then tried a simple cut job, and it cut! I then saved a cut job in my list, and went to my little production manager window (where jobs are stored) and it wasn't there!!!!! It's like it doesn't even know my cutter is there, but I haven't changed ANYTHING! I have racked my brains trying to figure this out, and to no avail. Anyone have any clue how to fix this? Tech is closed for today, and I have a lot of jobs that I have to finish today, and then I have a trailer to do tomorrow. I need to fix it NOW!

Flame

Sorry guys.... I think I figured it out myself. Man.... I feel kinda dumb now. I think it was super simple.

I think I need to go to bed... I have been screwing up everything today. I could barely get my LAMINATOR working today! How pathetic is that?????

I still have my gripes about Flexi.... but I think this was an error on my part. Just not having the right windows open (although...... I never closed them:help: ).

Flame

Techman said:
Uh barry,, u fergot to select what machine u wnated to run,, ;)

Um...... Barry? I'm lost. Who's Barry and I said my Graphtec wouldn't work. But I think I got everything going fine now.