• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"during washing" doing nothing vj1304

gzolee

Hello the printer writes insert cleaning cartridges i do it after this comes doing washing but the printer is doing nothing the pipes are empty can anybody help
me please. Thank you

randya

It is possible that it does not recognize one or more of the carts.

IF it is clean already, you can reset the ink parameter flag in Maintenance Mode.
Get your service tech to walk you through this.

gzolee

thank you i try it. I dont have a tech becouse they sad i need to replace the mainboard and the head but i got it sorted the mainboard and the next is the head.

gzolee

how can i cancel the washing

Pleas can someone help me how to cancel the washing, if i turn on the machine it want cleaning but just hanging on during washing how di i cancel it
Thanks

gzolee

i found it

it was in the self diagnosis menu thank you i have reseted the flag one more question the pump is sucking the ink or cleaning fluid very slowly thru the pipes wich are clean is it the head or the pump wrong or boot???
Thanks