• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dvd builder

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You might try the trial from these guys:
http://www.xara.com/us/magix/movieeditpro
I have not tried this (I have vegas pro) but
the price is right and the company marketing it
impressed me with their vector app Xara.
There is a trial download so you can play before you pay

wayne k
guam usa

sfr table hockey

I have an old version of a magix movie pro 11 and it was easy to use and did a good job. Fun to fool with. If you want to drive yourself nuts look at premier pro (Adobe) and try to figure that one out.

choucove

I have an old version of a magix movie pro 11 and it was easy to use and did a good job. Fun to fool with. If you want to drive yourself nuts look at premier pro (Adobe) and try to figure that one out.

lol Adobe Premiere Pro can be quite the undertaking to try and learn by yourself, but since the first day I started using it I've not really considered using any other video production suite out there, it's just top notch.

Still, if you're not really looking to do detailed video editing long term (to warrant the cost of such software, unless you can get the student discount!) then I'd say try and look elsewhere besides Premiere Pro. One other program that I have used in the past which had many of the stronger key aspects of Adobe's software but was simpler to use was the video editor included with the Nero Burning Rom Suite. It's still something that costs unless you can find one of the older free versions, but it's a lot less expensive than Premiere still.

Also, if you happen to have Windows 7, there is a built-in DVD Maker application within Windows itself now. I've used this as well to take video files and place them onto DVD and it's very easy, although rather limited if you want a high level of customization in your DVD authoring. Still, it's free!