• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DX4 Printheads

phildux

Good Morning All (well it is here in the UK) looking at replacing the printheads in a Mutoh Rockhopper 11 87". i understand that these take the Epson DX4 Printheads is anybody able to tell me the EPSON Part Number for these

Regards
Phil

inkmed

This printer use DX4 solvent head.
You just search DX4 solvent head, can find many suppiers of it.

Adam Yang from Inkmed

heyskull

Hi

Also in the UK and after yesterdays storms a quieter morning.

Yes you need Solvent based DX4 heads of which I think their are either 3 or 4 off them in your machine.
Be prepared to be shocked by how much they cost though!
Later machines with the DX5 (Valuejet) print heads are now a more reasonable proposition as you only require one mildly expensive print head!
The only downfall is if you loose one channel of colour you have to replace the complete head.
I have a Mimaki JV33 sitting in storage awaiting the day when DX4s become a reasonable price!

SC

genericname

I have a Mimaki JV33 sitting in storage awaiting the day when DX4s become a reasonable price!

Sell that thing! If you're not using it, get rid of it and use the cash to finance another purchase in the future, especially while there's still demand for the JV33.

Pardon my being a :thread