• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eco-sol Max Ink

ams

I don't trust ebay for Roland inks, because generally they are not legal resellers, also these could have been bought in a yard sale or something or even Goodwill. They could be years old and will harm your printer.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Not all third party ink is the same. We recommend Jetbest inks. OEM ink matching.

"I didn't change any dampers on my Mutoh 1204 for eight years. Not a keen on OEM inks." Not being offensive just found it is funny. There is got to be a catch for print wholesale selling at $0.89/sq ft, with free shipping, next day turn around. Using OEM inks? replacing all the printheads every time you put third party ink in? Doesn't sound right.

Which third party ink that you used a few years ago damage your printer?

crny1

I use 20/20 color ink cartridges in my Roland with no ill effects. $80 a cartridge for 440ml. Have never tried any other aftermarket inks.