• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Edge gap

Conor Knoxx

Hi all! Its been a long time since I've had a question I couldn't find an answer to here.. but here's one I'm stuck on.
Recently updated to Flexi 19 - after doing the setup for my Mutoh VJ1204 the printer begins printing about an inch in from the right side (used to be about 1/4 inch) - I can't seem to find a setting for this?
Likely as easy as could be, once you know where it is! (like most things...)
Thanks in advance!
Conor

rjssigns

I'm geting used to Flexi again, but I remember seeing a margin adjustment somewhere. Mine is set 5mm from the edge.

Won't be able to look for a while since I can't do stairs right now.

Kay

Hello!

My advice would be to check all of your margin and panel settings. I've included screenshots where I found my settings.
Almost all of my settings are zero and I've never really had a problem with a margin. My problem is accidentally scaling up the document. >.<

Let me know if that works for you!

Flexi RipPrint.PNG
Flexi RipPrint2.PNG
Flexi CutPlot2.PNG
Flexi CutPlot.PNG

Conor Knoxx

Thanks Justin, those were all the settings I was looking at too... just wasn't fixing it!
However... turns out there's a margin setting right on the printer - and it overrides these Flexi settings... ugh.
Mine was set to 25mm... changed it to 3mm / all is right in the world again :)
(... and we won't talk about how it got set to 25mm... no, no... lol )