• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge Lit Channel Letters

sgroz

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know who makes these edge lit letters? I found one place in China but the depth of the sign is only 1.5".
Photos attached. I have letters and a logo that are over 24" in height so I looked into Gemini as well but they max out at 24".

Attachments

• Screenshot_2446.png
    Screenshot_2446.png
    181.5 KB · Views: 156

JBurton

Signtologist
You really don't want that unless it's getting hung inside. We've been doing tons of the injection molded lit letters for walton's store. They look like dog dookie after a rain, because dirt gets stuck in all the edges, and pools on the bottom, and since they are lit, you see all these shadows after dark. I'm really dumbfounded they've poured millions into this latest batch of remodels and the signs look so bad.

At any rate, what you have here is somewhat hard to perceive without a daytime photo. If I was a betting man, I'd say they are injection molded, but the edges look too sharp.

mobileartdept

MobileArtDept.com Your Image Our Priority!
sgroz We just did an amazing letting install for about a forth of GEMINIS cost... Send me over your specs, I'll get ya a quote, and I'll get some pics