• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EDGE2, Envision, Omega, 60 foils &... 33 YRS OF SIGNCRAFT (EVERY ISSUE EVER PRINTED)

iSign

Thanks for reading my post!
For the many here who know me, I'm not closing up, I'm just downsizing... but I've already cut shop in half & just need more space...

Also, since we can't carry on a conversation here, I'll post a thread pointing to this ad to field any questions anyone might have publicly, so it's done once & done.

I'll including a link to my ebay ad, however, if someone here wants it, forget ebay & contact me directly, through www.islandsign.com
I have over $500 worth of legally purchased, fully transferrable vector & digital artwork collections I will sweeten the deal with for anyone buying from signs101 (or a $250 cash discount if preferred)

I would much rather sell it to someone here, because you all know what it is, a lot of you know me, & who knows...
maybe writing off a business trip to come check it out is in the cards for someone... in which case I'll throw in a surf lesson & a crash pad if I know you, (or at least if you're not a serial killer)

One more detail, if someone wants the equipment, but to save on freight doesn't want the foils, the magazines, or the computer, I can come down at least around $500 depending on passing up on all the few items in this paragraph...

So, I'll paste in the ad copy below, but there's at least 12 pics on ebay, so if I can't (or am too lazy to) post 12 here, you can check here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121267054729#viTabs_0

here's the description of what I'm selling for the flat rate of $5K:

GERBER EDGE 2, Thermal Printer- (prints perfect test print)

GERBER ENVISION 375, Sprocket Feed Plotter (works with no issues whatsoever)

GERBER OMEGA 3.0- Software including disc, USB security dongle, and manual (just removed & reinstalled with no issues, after reformatting Dell computer included)

60 MISC. COLOR EDGE "FOILS"- (Partial rolls averaging 50% full: over $2,500.00 in value)

DELL OPTIPLEX 745 Computer (CPU mini-tower only) included at no charge to run above items (fresh re-installation of authorized Windows XP - disc included)
You can use any computer, but software is XP compatible, and one ECP parallel port is required for the EDGE, & a standard serial port for the Envision.

INCLUDING ORIGINAL REQUIRED SHIPPING BOXES AND PRINTHEAD CLIPS
(NOTE: The dimensions in the freight field is for the Edge box only. The Envision box is 22" x 21" x 44")

**** BONUS INCENTIVE **** Act now, before someone buys them, and I will include FREE, my FULL COLLECTION OF EVERY SIGNCRAFT MAGAZINE EVER PRINTED from the premier Volume No. 1 to the current January 2014 issue!!!! Also included: over 9 years of "Signs of the Times" magazine volumes.

I am the original owner!
The equipment is in great condition! I replaced print head once! It produced a flawless test print!This item has served me well, running islandsign.com over the last several years, and works perfectly to this day!

Here's some of the work done on this machine, featured on the manufacturers website:
http://www.gspinc.com/downloads/PDF/testimonials/TM_edge_Land-Sea-Air.pdf

The EDGE2 weighs 69 lbs, plus 10 lb box
Envision weighs 61 lbs plus 10 lb box
I weighed a random sample stack of 10 foils in their box/sleeves.
The 10 foils weighed 17 lbs, so 60 might weigh 100 lbs
a stack of 10 foils occupied 10" x 14" x 26" or about 2 cubic feet.
60 foils would occupy about 12 cubic feet, or a box 2' x 2' x 3'

The EDGE2 keeps tally of minutes of printhead use.
Mine shows 22,543 minutes, or 375 hours.
That's like only 1-1/2 hours a week over the last 5 years! (& enough to pay for itself many times over, even though I paid TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND for it! (& that's without the foils & computer!)

myshop.jpg my edge2.jpg myenvision.jpg myfoils.jpg mybooks.jpg mytest.jpg printmins.jpg box1.jpg box2.jpg
clips.jpg

iSign

Other sign stuff for sale separately, OR, the "BONUS" mentioned above free w/ EDGE2

Sign Maker Special Collection - $400

will include:

Aur ora prnt-krft Professional-Phils sweet
The above names were misspelled to protect the guilty:
Douche Dorky, El Presidante, Aur ora Grab-its from having another cow!
(this item alone is a $500 collection - with a priceless back-story here at S101)

Plotter Art Seamless Texture Tiles (book & discs - mint condition
Plotter Art Print & Cut color collection
Vector Art Mega Collection Digital
Plotter Art Print and Cut Collection
Pantone swatch decks (1-Coated and 1-Uncoated)
Scanvac Inspire Software (with Security Key)
Gerber "SpectraTone" selector guide book
Broaderbund "CLICK-ART" 3000,000 image collection in 2 large illustration reference books & 20 CD's
Juice Drops Layered clip art (11 titles)

For More information, Please call Doug @ 808-385-7446

iSign

the EDGE2 and Envision w/ Omega 3.0, has been sold!

I still have my magazine collection available, as well as my digital clipart collection.

Thanks