• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edges coming up

borderswine

Completed some wraps (not vehicle) with Instant One Media Cast Vinyl. Some of the edges were trimmed and tucked into creases, but the adhesive is not aggressive enough and they are coming up even after heated down w/ heatgun. I'm looking for a recommendation to get these edges to stay down long term. I was going to purchase 3M 8914 Edge Sealing Tape or 3M 3950 Edge Sealer.

The surface is slightly textured, but not much.

Thanks for any advice.

Niun

Waffle Baron
We recently printed fifteen 6ft donor trees to be applied to clean flat walls, all using Instant One Media.... Every last one of them curled and/or bubbled and had to be replaced with IJ40. Most craptastic material I have used to date, so when you buy your Edge Sealer pens, be sure to get a few if your going to keep using that media. :(

Split76

We recently printed fifteen 6ft donor trees to be applied to clean flat walls, all using Instant One Media.... Every last one of them curled and/or bubbled and had to be replaced with IJ40. Most craptastic material I have used to date, so when you buy your Edge Sealer pens, be sure to get a few if your going to keep using that media. :(

That's just wrong vinyl for wall decals.. Even high tack vinyl can peel up from certain kind of paint.