• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eggshell vinyl for sticker/decal printing 54" roll

IND Digital Dept.

@industryprintshop
Yes, "Graff" kids love making "slaps" with that stuff. We get hit up for that material as well and just as you've found, it's only available in China. I've inquired once with a vendor about why the best materials are only available in Asia and supposedly, it's because the chemicals used in the mfg process are outlawed in most of the world...:confused:
I've seen some similar materials from Avery and other companies, but never in a size or format that is useable to us.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Someone please post a picture, I don't understand what Graff kids are or the slap thing you're referring to.

IND Digital Dept.

@industryprintshop
927168347_848.jpg

IND Digital Dept.

@industryprintshop
Someone please post a picture, I don't understand what Graff kids are or the slap thing you're referring to.
Graff kids are Graffiti writers and "slaps" are stickers. Eggshell material is preferred because as you can see, it's a nightmare to try and remove and is mostly solvent resistant...

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Graff kids are Graffiti writers and "slaps" are stickers. Eggshell material is preferred because as you can see, it's a nightmare to try and remove and is mostly solvent resistant...

Ok lol thats what came up when I googled it but had to get confirmation. Why not just make these with a super aggressive adhesive label?

IND Digital Dept.

@industryprintshop
Ok lol thats what came up when I googled it but had to get confirmation. Why not just make these with a super aggressive adhesive label?
That works too, but the eggshell effect (when the material breaks into tiny pieces as you try to remove it) is the major selling point with this material.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Oracal 820, available in 55"x150'.
What ever happened to creative use of rattle rockets for tagging? Using decals seems kinda lame and lazy.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, ya can always count on colin to give you suggestions for your graffiti fonts....................