• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

electrical box wrap?

PrintQueen

hey y'all,

wondering if anyone's familiar with wrapping outdoor electrical boxes? one of our clients is considering graphics on the attached utility box(es). I'm not sure how in-depth they're going, as I am still setting up a site evaluation to go out and take a look/measurements/photos/etc. Currently thinking that it's only the gray box pictured, but it may also include the green box.
I'm wondering if there are certain regulations or any resources of the sort for this type of application? Assuming that I just keep all important spaces accessible - vents, locks, etc. Just have never done this before and wondering if anyone else is more experienced in this type of thing. Seems relatively straightforward, but if it's too complicated then I may have to pass up the job (which I never like doing).

Thanks in advance!

ponderosa electrical box.jpg

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Yes.

PrintQueen

Yes.

MANY thanks!! tried searching here on my own but had no luck -- I appreciate it!