• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Electro-Pounce Question

JR's

Any green ground wire should work fine. I used a old vacuum cord that had a ground wire in it. It worked fine.

Stainless steel finish nails works good for the tip if you roundoff the front and cut off the head.

some other good uses for the electro pounce,

1 you can light a cigarette with one.
2 you can zap your friends with one. [I do not recommend this] I was the one that got zapped., Ouch !!!
3. This is a good one, water down your lawn at night time stick the tip into the ground and nightcrawlers will come up out of the ground. [This is important pulled the tip out of the ground before you grab the night crawler] :) before I learned that I could've sworn it was going to rip my arm out of my arm socket. LOL

J Hill Designs

3. This is a good one, water down your lawn at night time stick the tip into the ground and nightcrawlers will come up out of the ground. [This is important pulled the tip out of the ground before you grab the night crawler] :) before I learned that I could've sworn it was going to rip my arm out of my arm socket. LOL

crazy

round man

from experience I would make sure the alligator clip cannot come loose from your metal while in use,I prefer a sheet metal screw,...another thing make sure the area you stand in while using it is dry. always turn it off when not in use,... make some sort of holder for the tip when not in use so the tip cannot arc to any thing flammable,in case you forget to turn it off...an old piece of pvc pipe will work for this,...finally make sure the cord is long enough to reach from one end of your metal drawing surface to the other,...you really really dont want to be drawing a long line and run out of cord and have your hand slip off the end and touch the tip when it stops due to not being long enough,...forget being able to use a cordless phone in the shop while it is in use much less being able to tune into a radio station or watch tv it ain't gonna happen,...don't ask me how I came by these pearls of wisdom,....