• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Embroidary Question

slappy

Welp, some my have seen in one of my threads that i had mentioned a friend mother of mine had an embroidery machine. He called the other day and said she had it ready for me and i picked it up today. When I asked him if she figured out a price for it, he said she said i could have it since i had helped her out a few times on some signs. I hope to at least generate a little extra income with it as soon as i figure out the software.

I was wondering if anyone is a member of an embroidery forum or something similar to what signs101 is to signs. Thanks for the direction:smile:

slappy

I found t-shirtforums. I thought it was more about silk screening but i see there is an embroidery section.

The machine is a Bernina

jemmyell

Do a search for 'Bernina' on yahoo groups. There are a LOT of active groups about these machines.

-James