• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Enclosed Trailer Template?

Xw00dsrac3rX

Anyone out there got a enclosed trailer (6x12 maybe) template? I could do the whole take a picture of the trailer and lay it out like that but it looks a bit more professional when its actually a graphic. I know that you can buy the packages for vehicles but I am only doing one race trailer here and never plan to do any cars, trucks, etc.

Even if you dont have one, it would be great if someone knows of a site somewhere that I could find one.

Thanks in advance...

southpawP8NTR

Take a pic of their trailer and overlay the graphic on it. Thats much more visual for the client. I have an auto outlines disc and the vehicles never match exactly...all junk. I measure myself, then measure again! lol

phototec

There are many different brands of trailers and all a little different in actual size. Email the trailer manufacture and ask them to send you a DWG or DXF file which you can open in Illustrator, then you have the exact dimensions of the trailer.

grafixemporium

Take a picture. It's the most accurate template you can make and realistic proof you can give a client. Few extra minutes in PS and you can have it looking pretty close to the real deal.