• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Envision 375 - Multiple Run Glitch?

Ghost Prophet

Well today is my day of Gerber problems apparently.

I've never had this problem before, unless of course I specified in the software that I wanted the Envision to run the job multiple times.

The Envision is cutting the same job twice, while the software specifically says not to repeat. It has always worked fine in the past, maybe a firmware or hardware malfunction on the Envision?

Let me know what you think. I'm gonna go cut each job with an exacto knife now.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
More likely a software problem or an operator problem. :ROFLMAO:

Is it cutting the second time in place or is it advancing to a new spot. If in place, look for duplicate paths underneath the visible ones. If in a new spot, first check that repeats isn't on in GSPPlot and then check to see that you don't have a job backed up in the print spooler.

Tony Teveris

Are you cutting with Flexi, then guess what, it's a software or user problem. Knowing the inside of an Envision there is no way it will cut one than once if the data was sent once.

Ghost Prophet

Yeah I am using Flexi, a pretty old version too. I've quadruple checked everything and it all looks fine. The only thing I can think of that might be causing the problem is having a contour cut under the finisher layer, as I've never had to use a finisher before, and it doesn't seem to work in the reverse order.

I will test it without the finisher in a moment.

Ghost Prophet

Yeah, confirming that the "finisher" effect in Flexi is what causes that problem with the Envision 375. It shows as 1 pass in the software but it continues to cut the same job at least twice in the same place.

Once finisher is removed and the same job is sent over to the Envision again, no problem.

So does this belong in the Flexi forum or?