• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Envision

E

emma

I have a short roll of vinyl and would like to know how to stop the Envision from advancing to the end of the roll. I thought there was a way to turn this feature off in Omega but I am not sure. I kow the alternative would be to tape a peice of extra vinyl to the existing to make it longer but I thought knowing how to turn this feature off would be better.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
no, you actually have to change the setting in the envision....i'm sure fred will chime in...he's mentioned how to do it before, and i can't recall what the term is for it to even help with a search

Border

Sounds like the Pulldown settings.

On my 750, I hold down the ENTER button and press the SETTINGS (F3) button at the same time, then go into the "misc." menu to Pulldown.

I attached a PDF version of my Envision manual, in case you don't have one already.

See page 36

Attachments

• Envision Manual.pdf
    511.9 KB · Views: 145