• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson 9900 aftermarket inks?

wonderings

I have an Epson 9900 at home as a personal printer, using an EFI RIP. Kept the machine when we merged our family print shop with another company. I don't use it a whole lot, do some posters and custom print pieces for nieces, nephews and god kids as well as family members. Ink is pricey for the OEM stuff, especially when I am not making any money from it. I was looking at the website 123ink.ca (no affiliation) and I can get their inks for half the price of Epsons. Wondering if anyone has an Epson 9900 in production or light production that is using these after market inks. Any thoughts about print quality and any other issues that might arise would be welcome.

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Can't tell you anything about 123ink, but inkjetmall do some very good third party inks. I've only used their piezography dedicated sets of black inks in a 7880.