• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EstiMate Software Wanted.

Lunatic Taskbar

Hi one and all, I am looking at purchasing EstiMate.

I was wondering if any of you guys have multiple copies with various equipment you purchased. Or if you simply don't need or want it any more.

If you have a LEGIT, transferable or never used copy, could you PM me. with Price and Shipping etc.

re shipping I am in Nova Scotia, Canada.

and Just to re-cap it needs to be Legit, and transferable or never used/installed/activated etc.

I can pay via Paypal or Credit Card.

Many thanks to one and all.

totalimage

here is the software

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 102

iSign

check with Mark, regarding their license transfer policy. It used to be unreasonably high, to the point of make resales.. ummm, well, unreasonable, but they eased up on that later. I bought my copy second hand, years ago b(but I still haven't started using it :rolleyes:)
Anyway, you will want to work the dea out with Mark, as I'm sure there is some proper license transfer procedure to allow for future upgrade priviledges etc.

chopper

why don't you try graphx extremes,....graphic calc pro, its price is reasonable He takes care of his customers, and he is a member here, I think he also has free demo trials, check out his lik at the bottom of the page ( chris you owe me that 12 pack now) //chopper

activitydude

Or, you could try out Activity Software. We offer a free 30 day fully operational trial version, and it's built for growth.:smile: