• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

events

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Does anyone have a contract that they use with customers for events? If so, could you post it or give me some general ideas on what you have in the contract?

TIA

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Just curious, why would an event be different than any other purpose your customers would buy signage from you?

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
installation. of graphics on walls and areas in the venue. what kind of rules does the venue have regarding what can be put on the walls, hang from the ceiliings.
This particular venue that I'm dealing with (George R Brown in Houston) only wants certain vinyls we can use. They don't like outside print shop vendors in their events, and they have a lot of rules.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Usually the place of the event will tell you what cannot be used due to fire marshal codes. Then you must do our homework and find out which material are proof and/or retardant. Otherwise, they'll tell ya if you can use tape, pins, tape or whatever, so as to not harming their walls. It's their place, so their rules. You just need to make sure you are abiding by them.