• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Experience with Epson f6370

4DPB

We use ergosoft for rip and linearization then xrite for profiles. Just be sure to let the profile charts settle before scanning them - like 12-24 hours to be safe.
Do you sublimate your chart on Chromaluxe & then measure? Do you have different profiles for different sublimation products. I am still using Epsons profiles usually print 8 pass but we use Duraluxe as our main metal. In my environment Chromaluxe fades fairly quickly.

edcooleyar

Yes, print the chart, wait overnight, then scan. Most products use the same profile.

We tried Duraluxe but the sublimation print just stuck to it.

4DPB

No sticking w. Duraluxe & higher success rate. Might be the paper, temp. We have had high failure rate on large format Polyester based metal with flaking edges.

500orange

We have three F6300 without any issues or color shifts, the oldest one being 3 years old. All ICC profiles and density are custom made. The hdK ink is mixed once per week without any notice in shift of color.
Actually the only issue with the printers is that the mechanism inside of paper roll holders keeps breaking with use.

4DPB

We never had the green color problem till we changed Black Inks (still Epson just a refill). We will be cleaning out the old black and trying a new black to see if that helps. How do you make your custom profiles? Are you using Epson for the rip or other. I have the option to use Flexi which we have an ongoing subscription but aside from the recent black color shift Epson's own software we perfect.