• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eye candy

Flubber

:omg2:
Please Help!!!!! I installed eye candy 6 and it works great in photoshop cs4 but it will not show up in flexi... I set the file paths to the correct location but nothing shows up can anyone please help me????????

BALLPARK

I had the same issues before with Flexi and Eye Candy ?...don't think it was 6. Perhaps the one before it....?

I did get the Flexi to display them, but it really did not help. You are better off using PS with Eye Candy and importing the design to Flexi.

After I got it to work... most of the time it would not use the filter b/c of the size of the image it was being applied. So good luck getting it to work, but chances are you will mainly use the PS and import to Flexi.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
If you have access to Photoshop I would use that and on my screen duct tape over any bitmap editing features that may show up when the Flexi workspace is on the screen.

Raster image editing is not part of SAi's definition of " the total solution for any Sign Making business."

signgirl71

Make sure to put them in the plug-ins folder in Flexi - should work fine. I have them but use them in Corel more than Flexi. =)

CheapVehicleWrap

Thanks signgirl, I didn't try too hard as I do use them in PS.

GAC05 I'll try the duct tape on all 5 monitors, but I'll hold you personally responsible if that adhesive isn't removable especially on the projector and cintique :)

PhantomNeon

same here

I have the same problem....
I can't load any adobe plug-in into flexi....
I'm so mad...
flexi-pro 8.6 running on windows vista 64 bits...

Sign Works

Some filters will work in Flexi, others that require a transparent layer will not.

Attachments

• filters.jpg
    filters.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 108

Flubber

Sign Works, i know not all will work but i just had to wipe my drive clean so i could put 64 bit os on my comp. Now before all this i had eyecandy 6 on my comp working graet with flexi but ever since i reinstalled flexi and tried installing eyecandy 6 again it only shows up in photoshop.....

Sign Works

Sorry not familiar with the 64 bit OS, that might have something to do with it. You might want to contact SAI

signgirl71

I just had a new computer build and got it up and running two days ago. It is a 64 bit system. I installed all the eye candy and other filters into my flexi and it works fine as long as you put them in the Flexi plugins folder.

PhantomNeon

This work for me

Make sure to put them in the plug-ins folder in Flexi - should work fine. I have them but use them in Corel more than Flexi. =)
OK....I fix it.... she's right...just put them into Flexi, but how ???
I open my photohshopCS4, in my case is into program files ....after that go into adobe>photoshopCS4>plug-ins> and copy all that folders , (including adobe native plug-ins and eye-candy 6 or more if you already get more)....after copy I went to computer>:C. >programfiles>SAi production suite> adobe plug-ins, and them I paste the folders...notice that you don't have to open the plug-in folders into photoshop...copy all the folders and paste into SAi>adobeplug-ins...
restart flexi and it works...
This work for me...probably that's not the right way...but was the only solution...sounds simple..
if you have same problem try it !!!!
thansk for the advice to signgirl71....

I just had a new computer build and got it up and running two days ago. It is a 64 bit system. I installed all the eye candy and other filters into my flexi and it works fine as long as you put them in the Flexi plugins folder.
Just to clarify,Is this Eye Candy 6 on 64 bit with CS4?

totalimage

This is signgirl - just on hubbys laptop. Yes, 64 bit, windows 7 w/quad core. Eye candy 6 - yes. I dont use photoshop so I didn't put it back in the new computer. I use Corel 13 and flexisign pro 8. something. I put the filters in the plugins fold in both flexi and corel and they both work great.