• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eyesore to Wallscape in 24 minutes

Lind SignSpring

From Blight
to Beauty in 24 Minutes!

attachment.php

Only BannerSpring can turn a crumbling wall into a flawless wallscape in 24 minutes.When the City of Mansfield, Ohio asked a property owner to repair a deteriorating wall, Lind SignSpring was key to the solution.

After some spot repairs to the wall perimeter, Lind crews then installed 1"x4" treated lumber to the perimeter, painted the wood black and installed BannerSprings around the perimeter.
We then installed a dynamic 7 oz vinyl simply pulling the BannerSpring tips into pre-marked holes around the vinyl perimeter. No grommets, clips, or bars to grip...... no wrinkles, ratchets sags or rips!

Like all SignSpring installations, it was picture perfect!

attachment.php

And even after 18 months, it still is flawless!

See the installation video for yourself, or go to our website to learn more!
Click Here To Watch Install Video!

Attachments

• Eblast- Mansfield Wallscape (8-5-15).jpg
    Eblast- Mansfield Wallscape (8-5-15).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 243
  • After 18 Months e-blast (8-5-15).jpg
    After 18 Months e-blast (8-5-15).jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 265

letterman7

So instead of actually spending the money to fix a potentially dangerous wall, they spent the money on hiding it. Great solution! At least as it crumbles the banner should stop some of the debris.

Chriswagner92

So the wall was repaired, frame was built and painted, springs were installed and the banner hung in 24 minutes? impressive.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Shouldn't you let the paint cure more than 24 minutes before installing the hardware and banner?

Don't get me wrong, this looks like a great system/product for us to be able to sell, but don't tell me that from when you drove the truck onto the parking lot till when it left was 24 minutes.

Lind SignSpring

So instead of actually spending the money to fix a potentially dangerous wall, they spent the money on hiding it. Great solution! At least as it crumbles the banner should stop some of the debris.

SignSpring is a Sign Installation System.

We put up the wallscape in 24 minutes...The wall poses no danger and is structurally safe.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, so you want us to believe the banner cover went up in 24 minutes, but you're making it sound like that's all it took. Who put the perimeter bracing up to hold the banner ?? Wasn't that part of your job ?? How long did that take in addition to hanging the banner afterwards ?? Most buildings don't come with a banner hanging bracket system already in place. That should be calculated into the overall equation.

I don't know about your company, but most sign companies will put up a post or two before hanging a wood or metal sign and that's always figured in..... that is, putting in the posts. :toasting:

Brandon708

Come on guys this crumbling deteriorating wall is structurally safe.

So the install took 24 min. Did you prorate your hourly rate for such a quick install? :Big Laugh

Can I just buy the springs?