• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

factory stripes?

Signed Out

Does anybody know where to get the specs or artwork for a 2009 chevy cobalt ss hood stripes. need to be the stock stripes. thanks.

WrapperX

prepare to pay out the end for them though. I did a set for one of the new Mustangs once. The dealrship provided them after they had tried to do a set and had to order new ones since they screwed up. They asked that I didn't screw up since the set of racing stripes cost the dealership something like $350.

Signed Out

its for a customer who crashed his car, got a new hood, and wants to make it look stock, is my best shot to find a car with the stripes take a picture and trace from there?

"Deposit Please"

The hood w/ stripes was damaged and replaced with a new one w/ out stripes? So... he should still have stripes on the roof of his car. Just have him come in with the cobalt and take measurements of the existing stripes on the roof.... done

Signed Out

cobalt.jpg