• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FAILURE - Magic FAB6 6 Mil Woven Polyester Flag Fabric

SignProPlus-Chip

The material is allegedly latex printable and for short term indoor/outdoor use. We printed (All settings were followed for this material) some flags for Grey Goose at the RBC Heritage here in Hilton head. After just ONE DAY, here is what they look like.

attachment.php

I have an upset client, no time to order new material for a redo, and the risk of losing future work because a material failure made my shop's quality look like crap.

So whose neck do I throw the noose around?

Attachments

• IMG_20150820_105744673.jpg
    IMG_20150820_105744673.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 210

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I would contact your dealer first and have them talk with Coveris who is the MFG/Importer of that material and see what they can offer you for compensation.

SignProPlus-Chip

Water under the bridge but I would have had those done dye sub.

Are there any places that offer that service that can get me flags printed and in my hands within the same day or 24hrs?

In hindsight I should have hemmed a fabric blank and thermoflexed the white geese on.

nate

Are there any places that offer that service that can get me flags printed and in my hands within the same day or 24hrs?

In hindsight I should have hemmed a fabric blank and thermoflexed the white geese on.

If you get this in to us in the next hour or so we can get them out for you today (reasonable quantity). Contact Sarah at 801-305-1655.

Thanks for looking