• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

falcon outdoor jr print head

Bentley Sign

Looking where to buy print head for a mutoh outdoor junior. Bought a used printer, head tore all up. Have a xc540 just want to use this for backup and odd jobs like banners?

RG

The last heads I bought were from National Parts Depot: http://www.nationalparts.com/Parts.aspx?mfg=Epson . The black head was about $56 (part # F056030). The color head was about $101 (part # F055090). Don't ask this place for printheads for a Falcon Outdoor Junior. They won't know what you are talking about. These heads are for an Epson 3000, large, desktop printer. They work on the FOJ printer. I put 2 of these in my FOJ two years ago and they are still working. There are several other places that will sell you the same heads for a much higher price.

RG

RG, are the Epson 3000 heads made for solvent use or aqueous ink use?

Wes, I'm not sure whether or not they are made for solvent use. I just know that they have worked for me. I also bought a black printhead from CMYK Parts and it is identical to the Epson 3000 head. After all, this ink is not true solvent--it's a mild solvent.

schurms

Ya this whole industry is a rip off. Epson doesn't have two heads for water and solvent lol.
Not the 3000's anyway. Shows what these printer manufactures really are. Assy plants with big mark up.