• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Outdoor Jr. Wiper Replacement

thmooch

Can someone please shed some light on replacement of the wiper on the Falcon outdoor Jr. I thought I could just pull/slide it out. Do I need to remove the end panel and loosen some type of hardware/screw or something? I know this is way past due.

Thanks in advance.

sfr table hockey

I think your capping station is the same as the Roland CJ 500 FJ etc.

Move the heads off the capping station and slide the wiper a bit to the back. Not much more than a 1/2 to 1 inch. Get a flash light and look down at the right side of the wiper on the bottom. You will see a little clip that holds the wiper down. Gently pry the bottom of the wiper out a bit to release it from under that clip and pull up. The wiper should come out.

thmooch

Thanks, I will take a look. So, if I am able to pry it out should the new wiper be slid in from the top or back/side?

sfr table hockey

The new wiper just slides down and then most times will just bump over that hook on its own and if not just pull the base of the wiper (where the hole is) out a bit as it slides down into place. The hook just holes the wiper down in place.