• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Farewell Big Squeegee

Chriswagner92

well, after what I assume is coming up on 9 years (date on sticker says 2006) it is time to say farewell to our 50" big squeegee. I just ordered a new 56" today. It probably should have been gone years ago, but I was never able to make that call until now.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0945.jpg
    IMG_0945.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 145

dlndesign

9 years! And I assume you had used this on a daily basis? That is really amazing! That shows good quality and craftsmanship. I got to hand it to Big Squeegee for creating a great product.

Chriswagner92, I hope you're looking forward to your new investment and to use it for years to come!

cmykthis.com

Chriswagner92

9 years! And I assume you had used this on a daily basis? That is really amazing! That shows good quality and craftsmanship. I got to hand it to Big Squeegee for creating a great product.

Chriswagner92, I hope you're looking forward to your new investment and to use it for years to come!

cmykthis.com

I wouldn't say everyday but frequently yes. It was good, but I'm hoping the 56" wil work better for what we do. It was a ***** trying to laminate 54" prints with a 50" squeegee.