• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Faux woodgrain

rjssigns

3M exterior DiNoc or create my own seamless file in Photoshop then print/lam? Light to moderate compound contours are involved. Durability is a must. Need input from folks who have done one or both.

KMC

Graphic Artist
my vote would be to print and lam your own then you know it will work around the contours and it will be way more cost effective as well

Print & laminate. Dinoc for one would be crazy expensive and forget ever trying to remove it. The other problem with dinoc would be the rolls are only 48” wide. I am 3m preferred, and dinoc certified, so I have used both extensively.

AKwrapguy

Print & laminate. Dinoc for one would be crazy expensive and forget ever trying to remove it. The other problem with dinoc would be the rolls are only 48” wide. I am 3m preferred, and dinoc certified, so I have used both extensively.

I was looking into getting Di-Noc certified but not sure if it was worth it. What's your take on it? I'm also not sure if there is that much Di-noc business in the state is there any way to find out before making the investment for certification?

rjssigns

Thank you to Crystal Coast and KMC. Print and laminate is the way I'll do it then. Time to hit Photoshop and build some teak or mahogany then find a guinea pig...:D