• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FB always makes me chuckle

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
C315DEA4-ADCD-4118-9F81-51CB166AAADB.png

unclebun

Seems like that would make everything a belly/lower back print if it's supposed to frame the printable area.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks like an old VW cooling system. Is that air or water running through it ??

edit: spelling

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You sure shake your head around, alot. Do you have medicine for that ailment ?? :toasting:

C

ColoPrinthead

I use a ruler or my eyes...I suppose it's good in theory but a ruler is so much easier.
How far apart are your eyes? I know my hip is 36" at the joint, before I broke my right pinky my hand span was 7 inches, and after hours when I am alone is when I measure my small format work. That is when I QC business cards and realize that 4Over has been mocking me the last 14 years while taking my money.

Stacey K

I like making signs
How far apart are your eyes? I know my hip is 36" at the joint, before I broke my right pinky my hand span was 7 inches, and after hours when I am alone is when I measure my small format work. That is when I QC business cards and realize that 4Over has been mocking me the last 14 years while taking my money.
I think they are normally spaced???

Attachments

• pig-ugly-woman-fat-face.jpg
    pig-ugly-woman-fat-face.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 170