• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers Catalog

p3

I'm trying to figure out which material was used on that raptor on the cover. On the cover it says 3MIJ380v3 and on page 4 it says IJ180Cv3...Leads me to the conclusion they used the 2 different ones, or Frank really had no part in wrapping that....hmm...

ProWraps

one is just more pliable than the other. finish would be the same as determined by the lam. 180cv3 is all that is necessary for that vehicle.

380 would be pointless as would the 8580 he has listed on the front. and i HIGHLY doubt he laid a finger or eyes on it until it was finished.

Last edited:

ForgeInc

I had never heard of this catalog before but heard about frank and his desire to be seen. I thought "ok, maybe there's like 10-15 photos..." So I went to website and checked it out.

WOW. I actually had to count. 90!

Jesse_gvi

We love getting these catalogs. A few years ago they used to be all from-our-family-to-yours, here's my wife and kids, etc. and then BAM! Funky-Wrappin' Frank! Where'd the wife and kids go?

I said he must have gotten rid of his wife and was trying to be a super cool cowboy bachelor. We looked at his left hand in the previous catalog, then the new: Ring--No ring. Super mid-life cool suspicion confirmed.

Jillbeans

Astute!
I didn't check mine out but has Frank switched to wearing Ed Hardy clothing yet?
hahhaha
Love.....Jill

tattoo.dan

it is really damn annoying to see his goofy asx cheesing on almost every page. enuff to make me throw it away and order from another company!

Mosh

I blame Sergio! When he showed up Frank got all Gangsta. Yeah is he divorced or what?
Before Sergio he had a "family company" image going.

Jillbeans

I got a check from Fellers today for $4.77
I have no idea why.
But I can buy two bottles of two buck chuck with it!