• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers east coast replacement please?

DizzyMarkus

Evening guys--

I don't want to have a bashing thread please. I am looking to replace Fellers as my supplier. We 99% use Oracal products and are on the East coast so we would like to find a 1 day ship also :0) We are in upstate NY-- Syracuse to be exact. Beacon has been good in the past, however they don't seem to carry Oracal. I just have about had it with Fellers billing department between not billing and Us notifying them to double freight charges along with the refund hassels YIKES hard to keep your dam books in order with so much bs :0) lol

Thank you folks,
Markus

d fleming

Tubelite has same product and more in most cases, deliver to me as well as beat pricing without being asked. Their normal everyday pricing has been much better for me.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
N. Glantz if they have one close to you. They (and Fellers) has always been very good to us.

DizzyMarkus

Awsome, I can't thank you guys enough for the places to look into. I have just had it with fellers and their billing and the problems involved. Last 4 orders, 3 of them had billing issues--- thats just this month lol

thanks again,
Markus

DizzyMarkus

Howdy Sir--- looking to replace both-- we really use oracal products only and do equal amounts of cut and print. All gramet material comes from Imprintables so that would stay the same.

Thank you,
Markus

DizzyMarkus

Thanks for the post -- We bought our SP 300v from them, their billing was worse than Fellers lol-- They would bill us 4 months later for 1 cart of ink we purchased, sometimes send our order to the wrong place(a similar named company) once we had 6 months worth of ink we had bought worth of money as an overage in our account. Not only did we have to figure it out but we notified them lol-- been down that road, some have better luck than others. Skip himself delivered my printer hehe

have a great weekend,
Markus

MJRKat

I get Oracal through Hyatt's. They are usually pretty good with timely, and one day shipping. I'm just east of Binghamton, so you shouldn't have any issues getting one day. I deal with Mark a lot, he is a good guy.

They are also good at price matching, or coming close.