• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers in Canada?

trimitbyrich

I noticed there are no Fellers warehouses in Canada. I am currently a 3M Preferred installer/ Wrap shop owner looking to relocate to the Toronto area to take care of my wife's aging grandparents. Does anyone know of any plans for Fellers to start selling in Canada? I would love to work for them there.

Who is the big supplier of wrap and sign films in the Ontario area?

reQ

And WRI Supply (which is owned by ND now) I am getting all my stuff from them, even knowing that they are owned by ND but same people operate it prior being bought out by ND & their customer services is bazillion times better than ND, at least its my experience.

gabagoo

And WRI Supply (which is owned by ND now) I am getting all my stuff from them, even knowing that they are owned by ND but same people operate it prior being bought out by ND & their customer services is bazillion times better than ND, at least its my experience.

...and unlike ND , you don't get hit to buy a full roll

Browner

Despite being in Canada, I've ordered from Fellers several times.

Even after factoring in exchange and shipping, there are a LOT of items that are cheaper to bring in from Fellers (or any of the other large distributors South of the border) than sourcing "locally".

trimitbyrich

Are you looking for a supplier or a job?.....

Looking for a job. I have a pretty successful wrap and sign shop in Michigan but am looking to relocate to the Toronto area to take care of my wife's aging grandparents. I was thinking of looking into hooking up with a supplier to sell for since I know the products as an end user.

We use Fellers here in the states, I would love to work for them selling, since I know their printers, laminators, software pkgs etc... but I see they are not in Canada yet, so my thought was to look at any of the existing suppliers there.

gabagoo

No Fellers in Toronto, but it is the largest market in Canada, so finding a job at any of the suppliers probably would not be too difficult, especially if you know your stuff.