• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fellers platinum packages

MafiaWraps

I will not sub out my work, not against it but im a bit of a control freak. I have never depended on anyone in all the years of my shop, i am not interested in starting now

Bigdawg

Just Me
I will not sub out my work, not against it but im a bit of a control freak. I have never depended on anyone in all the years of my shop, i am not interested in starting now

No disrespect meant ... although any time you see someone post that ya' KNOW you're about to get dissed...

my advice then is to pay good money to someone with experience in color printing, RIPs, your printer in particular and can seamlessly go from program to program. Someone who has enough experience to not only make the machine print... but figure out how to make it do so when it doesn't. Or prints purple when it should have been red. Find a keeper, because control is one thing - but jumping into color printing is not like learning to cut vinyl.

Don't just use a "designer" cuz odds are no matter how good she/he is there will be problems. There always are. The trick is knowing enough to catch them before you hit the print button.

I like control too... but how can you control something you don't yet understand?

Last edited: