• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellow 101 musicians

d fleming

I'm jazzed. I have an arsenal of TC Electronics equipment in our PA rig. I have a floor vocal processor that is top of the line. It has been out of warranty for a while and I have paid for out of warranty repairs twice. Same problem keeps showing it's ugly little face. This last time TC had me send it to them free of charge and it came back still not right. After a very nice email asking what they could do for me I got the reply this morning that they are going to have me ship it back to them and give me one of their new voicelive 2 processors at no charge! Now that's customer service. I'm always telling my wife that it would be nice to find at least one company that takes care of their customers like we do, I found them. Way to go TC.:cool1: